1.Fullmusik.net DOES NOT HOST any of the songs or other streaming content displayed on this site
2.All music and streams are presented for listening, personal and non commercial use ONLY.
3.This site DO NOT OWN this song, all the rights on the songs are the property of their respective OWNERS.
PLEASE buy original CD/DVD/ALBUM and support our artists/musicians

First Lady - Never be replaced

Press ctrl + C to Copy html embedded music code
and ctrl + V to put on your Blog or Website







Baby I love you
And I`ll never let you go
But if I had to
Boy I think that you should know
All the love we made
Can never be erased
And I promise you that
You never be replaced

[Break]
I love you
Yes I do
I`ll be with you
As long as you want me to
Until the end
Of time

From the day I met you
I knew we`d be together
And now I know that
I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you
And I wanna have your kid
Thinkin` never compare to the
Feelin` of your kisses
I can say
I`m truly happy to this day
You make me thank God
That I live my life everyday
There`s never been a doubt
In my mind
That I regret
Ever having you by my side
But if the day comes
That I have to let you go
I think there`s something
I should probably let you know
Boy everyday
That I spend with you
And I will miss you cause
I`m happy that I had you at all

[Chorus x2]
I love you
Boy yes I do
I`ll be with you
As long as you want me to
Until
The end
Of Time

All Music are property and copyright of their respective owners
All Music are provided for informational and educational purposes only

<